Saturday, May 10, 2008

My First Job

In 2006 I did my practice because is a requirement of my career. I think this was my first job because this it the first time when I was to do many things in a company and have responsabilities. I did my job in Newell Sanford, is a american company and they produced writing instruments and art supplies and they have a factory in Colombia. This company has several famous brands around the world like Prismacolor, Parker, Sharpie, Liquid Paper and many others.
I worked in the marketing area whit coloring products and markets products and my boss was a Brand Manager. I was to make the forecast of every product in each category, make the monthly report and the presentation. I was to do two TV Commercials and others ads for supermarkets. The most important thing that I did in this job is a new product, the neon colors of Prismacolor.

I enjoyed this job a lot because I did things was very exciting and many thing in order to achieving the sales's goals. Make ads for TV and a all new products is great!!

No comments: