Saturday, May 24, 2008

~WON A LOTTERY!!!~


This is great!!! I won the lottery!!!! I don't bougth much tickets of lottery, only a few times because I think is very difficult that this thing happen, but, look at me: I'm rich now!!!!

Now,
I like travel around and live the world one year at least, I want to know many different cultures and live in others countries one or two months. Before to go to travel I need make somethings. First I want to buy a big apartment in Bogota, to live with my sister. After I need to make some investment in the Colombia stock Markets, in order to earn more money and not spend all. I things I have to save 50% of all at least.

After my trip, I want to create my own company of restaurants. I want to open maybe three or four restaurants of different food: Sushi, Italian, China and maybe tai, I'm not sure about it, I like taste different food in my trip.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: