Sunday, June 1, 2008




ASTRO!!!


I want have a very different pet, one that is already extincted, many years ago. About this animal, so many people write, made movies, paints, and many other things... This creature is amazing, bigger, older than the humans, very smart and different than all the others animals.

I want a get a Dinosaur's pet...!!! All my live I was thing is a great animal, specially the T-Rex. Tyrannosaurus Rex, his scientific name, was one of the largest land carnivores of all times. With 12.8 meters long and was 4.o meters tall at the hips. The T-Rex was considerer the most powerful and biggest predator in the earth. This es the problem with the T-Rex because to feed my pet I need for example almost one cow per day!!! It's too expensive and difficult for me!!!

The most important problem is his aggressiveness. He's very brave, he has a very bad caracter. I have to control him because nobody can touch herself.


1 comment:

Cosse said...

Are you crazy?
A T-Rex